PDX Privacy endorses the principles of the Electronic Frontier Alliance.
As a member organization of the EFA, we believe that technology should support the intellectual freedom at the heart of a democratic society. In the digital age, that entails advancing:
- Free Expression
- People should be able to speak their minds to whoever will listen.
- Technology should be trustworthy and answer to its users.
- Technology should allow private and anonymous speech, and allow users to set their own parameters about what to share with whom.
- Technology should promote progress by allowing people to build on the ideas, creations, and inventions of others.
- Access to Knowledge
- Curiosity should be rewarded, not stifled.
We uphold these principles by fighting for transparency and freedom in culture, code, and law.
Find more information about the Electronic Frontier Alliance and other member organizations: